Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am Amver video project

Since the IMO declared 2010 the Year of the Seafarer we thought we could expand on that campaign and put together an Amver video.

Amver would not be a success without the work and dedication of mariners and rescue controllers. The other part of Amver are the survivors. All of these pieces make the Amver story complete. With that in mind we want to bring these pieces together in a video. Hence the birth of the I am Amver project.



Can't see the video? Click here.

What do we want you to do? Shoot a video of you at work, on your ship, the dock, anywhere. Identify yourself- "I am first mate Ben Strong and I am Amver", is perfect! "I am Ben Strong and I sail on the Anthemis; I am Amver", is another great thing to share.

Maybe you are a search and rescue controller. Tell us your story. Shoot a group video of your shift. "We save lives, we are Amver", would look great on film! Are you a survivor? How about a short video of your experience closing with "I am Amver".

Upload your video to YouTube making sure to tag the video #iamamver. Make sure you use the hash tag symbol. This makes searching for the videos easier.

Upload your videos by April 30 and we will review and edit them into a final project to debut in May.

You are Amver! You make the system a success. Tell us your story so we can share it with the world!

No comments: